Anyone who knows me well, knows that I get put on a ban from buying kitchen appliances regularly. It’s safe to say that if I had my way, I would convert our spare room into a cupboard that could house everything I’ve ever wanted.
But this is all about to change – dramatically. I can safely say the time has come for me to throw out almost every appliance in my kitchen.
I hear you asking, HAVE YOU GONE COMPLETELY MAD? Why yes I have, over my stunning, shiny new best friend – Magimix Cook Expert.
Let me introduce you to this multi function thermo cooking, food processing, ice cream making, cake mixing, freakin’ awesome appliance.
A few key things about my new friend:
- It has induction heating for safety, temperature range and accuracy
- It whisks, steams and blends (egg whites, fresh vegetables, cake mixes)
- You can puree and mix (soups, dough)
- It grates, slices and chops (salads, cheese, vegetables)
- You can download the Magimix Cook Expert app – it has hundreds of free recipes, from starters to desserts! Hungry yet?
- AND guess what – it has a 30 year motor warranty
Say goodbye to your blender, soup maker, crock pot, pressure cooker, steamer, rice cooker, ice cream/sorbet maker, food processor, grater… the list goes on….
I’m lucky enough to be able to have the Magimix Cook Expert in my kitchen for the next 5 weeks before it’s NZ release on the 3rd of April.
The Magimix has an RRP of $2399 and will be available from specialist kitchenware and department stores across the country.
Over the next 5 weeks prepare yourself because I’ll be showcasing the Magimix Cook Expert in a number of ways to you all! So far, I’ve made broth with steamed greens and beef, plum sorbet, hot sauce and salads in it – I’m really getting as much time with the the Magimix as I can.
Boy oh boy I hope you fall in love with this as much as I have.